Enabling information decisions in land administration
Speckadaster is a comprehensive Land Records Management solution developed by Speck Systems Ltd., Hyderabad useful for the State Governments and other allied organizations.
Since Cadaster is the building block for accurate functioning of any spatial decision support system,
Accepts textual and graphical information from different sources such as
- Flat files
- “.dwg”, ”.shp”, etc, and all formats that are OGC compliant.
- Creates individual land parcel sketches in specified formats.
Accepts output from various sources such as Electronic Total station, Survey data, Traverse, Triangulation, D&O etc, as input.
Accepts input from traverse sheets and creates Khandam and Village traverse boundaries.
Mosaics individual parcels and fits into the Khandam /Village boundaries after resolving mismatches.
Identifies and creates topographical features andcultural features.
Plots & prints all graphical and textual records inclusive of topographic and cultural features. Facilitates maintenance of graphical and textual records
Vernacular language support
Ability to adopt relevant revenue and survey related statutory provision and nomenclature
Ability to depict field measurements and generate field sketches
- Computerization of land records
- Assign Title
- Grant Title
- Re-locate /Swap
- Owner change
- Operator Change
- Title change
- Complete Affection
- Partial Affection
- Adjust Area
- Split Entitlement
- Merge Entitlement
- Generation of Survey Field plots from entered data and their storage
- Mosaic of Survey Field's and printing in desired formats Query Builder tool
- Digitization of spatial data from existing maps
- Storing the linked non-spatial data
- Generate Correlation Statement
- Import / exporting of various GIS formats
- Dynamic Legend Control
- Printing and plotting of data
How Speckadaster works
The plotted Survey Field Maps are stored in a Central Data Repository to facilitate easy access to people in all stakeholder departments. This multi-access feature helps in streamlining various processes, thus also saving time and resources for the departments. Since the spatial and non-spatial data are linked together, the processes can be completely automated, thus making the system very efficient. High level security is maintained at data capturing and maintenance levels, by allowing only authorized users.
Who does Speckadaster benefit ?
Land Administration Departments